top of page
- Anne-Louise Easey is a Fellow of the Australian Psychological Society College of Clinical Psychologists and Member of the Australian Psychological Society.
- She completed a Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) with Honours from the University of Queensland before obtaining a Master of Clinical Psychology at the Queensland University of Technology.
- Anne-Louise has worked as a Clinician for many years in government and non-government organisations, and private practice, assisting individuals and families reflect on life challenges that affect mental health, relationships, the ability to study, work and daily functioning.
- She is a Psychology Board-approved supervisor with many years experience providing supervision and professional support for Psychology and Social Work colleagues across Queensland, as well as supervision for Clinical Psychology Registrars and Psychology students.
- Anne-Louise is experienced in facilitating individual and group interventions, conferences, professional development and clinical support for Medical, Nursing, Allied Health and Education colleagues.
- Her skills, training and passion for her work find her regularly working successfully with issues involving child development, parenting, early intervention work with children and adolescents; adult mental health and life issues.
- Anne-Louise is also a registered secondary school teacher and has taught in both boys’ and girls’ secondary Colleges and boarding school, where she developed a good sense of the challenges facing adolescents and families today.
- Anne-Louise is married with four adult children.
bottom of page