We provide professional and confidential Clinical Psychology services for children, adolescents and adults who seek support for:
- Depression and other mood concerns
- Anxiety, Panic and Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Stress and adjustment issues
- Chronic disease and health management
- Perinatal Mental Health
- Parenting Support
- Child mental health and behaviour challenges
- Grief and loss
We do not provide cognitive, functional or mental health assessments, or reports for third parties such as Centrelink, NDIS or any legal proceedings.
Covid safe plan 2023
We look forward to continuing to support you in 2023!
In order to continue keeping our clients, staff and the broader community safe, we will implement Covid Safe Practices based on guidelines from the Queensland Government. Our fully vaccinated staff will continue to provide Psychology services through Telehealth (videoconference), telephone or in the clinic.
- All clients entering the clinic are welcome to wear a mask. This is no longer a requirement.
Please do not attend the clinic if you have any symptoms of illness. We can move your appointment to Telehealth if this occurs.
Telehealth or telephone appointments can be facilitated.
These processes will be regularly reviewed and changed to reflect the level of risk over time.